Licensed Automotive Technician
400 Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Ltd. is one of Ontario’s top performing FCA dealerships. We are part of an ambitious auto group representing multiple brands throughout Ontario. We care deeply about creating a positive team culture and an exemplary customer experience!
We are continuing to build our team of automotive professionals and are currently seeking an experienced, passionate, strategic and self driven Licensed Automotive Technician. Our ideal candidate will be excellent communicators who enjoy working directly with both customers and our team and have a commitment to high quality standards of work.
The best candidates will understand that customers have a choice in where they service their vehicles and will do everything possible to ensure that we provide unparalleled service to show customers real value for their hard-earned money.
As a Licensed Automotive Technician, you not only know how to diagnose and perform general and advanced repairs on vehicles, but you are also an independent worker and a team player.
Essential Skills & Qualifications:
• Licensed Technician in Ontario and registered with the Ontario College of Trades
• Valid Ontario Class G Drivers’ License is required
• Process driven with impeccable organization and prioritization abilities
• Understanding of FCA products is an asset
• Good keyboarding and computer skills
• A good understanding of scheduled maintenance and vehicle service needs
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
We offer a competitive compensation package that includes a full benefit program. Ongoing training, a friendly and family-like environment and opportunities for advancement throughout the dealership and company.
If you are interested, please apply in confidence with resume by e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time
Wage: To be determined based on experience
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org